Monday, July 27, 2009

Still knitting those socks...

I'm sure if I actually worked hard on them, I'd be able to finish them fairly quickly, considering I'm just going to continue the 2x2 ribbing until it's time to play with the heel...

But I keep getting distracted by things like hair-tie commissions and stuff... Yes. Hair-tie commissions. I "invented" a hair-tie, simple cord with a tag on one and and a loop on the other. Pretty effective when it comes to tying up the hairs... =) It even holds back my massive amount of unruly hair...

H'okay... It's too warm to knit outside (yes, I'm lazy like that) and I have a new station to play with on Pandora... I'll hopefully be getting a new net book soon which will be nice, because then I can put on a movie or something and knit wherever... as opposed to having to use the computers in the trench in the MTCC... The bad lighting down here is not conducive to knitting with dark colors... Especially with this ridiculous pattern and my choice to work from both ends of the same ball instead of two different ones...

Wow, already loving this Pandora station... Starts out with "Bring Him Home" from Les Miserables, then "Angel of Music" from Phantom, and now it's playing "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast... AMAZING...

2 comments:

  1. Can we see a picture of the hair ties?

    And your Exodus-twittered was classic!

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got a new computer, so pictures will be up shortly! (most of them are from my camera-phone, though, so the quality isn't the best...)

    ReplyDelete