Sunday, July 12, 2009

On the subject of socks.

Okie. Started the new socks on Thursday night. Got REALLY confused after the first margarita, and put them away to deal with another time. Note to self, next time you want to drink and knit, don't start on a pattern the likes of which you've never attempted before... =D Thankfully, I realized that margaritas and two socks at once was NOT the way to play the game, so I put that away... Took it out again today and figured it out. (Minus the fact that I cast on with the wrong color... ::shrug:: It could be worse, they're just not going to have a different color stripe at the top. No big deal =) So far the colors are going to be Navy Blue and Black, but I don't know if I want to make them that dark, so I might make the contrasting color a white or ... something. I'll figure it out. I'm a smart cookie, especially when it comes to figuring things out... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment