Monday, January 12, 2009

Today was full of knitting =)

Stitch'n'Who's are pretty awesome. Involving two of my favorite things: knitting and Doctor Who.

=)

I'm sad I couldn't stay long for today's, but I had to get home for my scheduled "OMG 24 is back on and I need to knit while I watch it or I'll never ever make it through the episode!" time with my mom.


In other news...

I've thought of a few things I'll make/buy for the swap that I signed up for. I'm so excited about that. I'm nervous, though, because it's during the semester, but I'm only taking 16 hours and I'll have Spring Break to work on any hand-made stuff. I'm mostly nervous because I don't want to disappoint anyone and seeing the items from the last swap have made me nervous that my gifts won't hold up to the other ones... (It's the same feeling I get when I sign up for Secret Santas and stuff like that. I just don't want to let people down...)


Random:
I'm currently using 72% of my gmail space... I blame Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, and Voyager. They're about 1 gig each. Not to mention all of the music I have "stored" on there... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment