Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Obligatory First Post

This is mostly to keep track of my knitting projects. =) It's for posting pictures and entertainment. Also may be used spontaneously for rants, rambles and raves.

Currently, I'm at work. Not Knitting. ::sigh:: Oh well. I'm also listening to a book-on-tape (er, audio book, i guess they're called now... considering I haven't had a working cassette player in years... since I got to college at least...) And I'm downloading another. =D

Sadly, my computer is threatening to die. Hopefully it won't, but just in case, I plan on transferring all of my music and unlistened podcasts (no, I don't NEED them, I just know that one day it will strike my fancy to listen to Jack Benny for countless hours on end.) to a safe place tonight while Trevs, Sunshine, and I work on my sick little computer...

ANYWAYS. Lunchtime for me now. =)

"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

No comments:

Post a Comment