Monday, October 7, 2013

Hockey Inspired Knitting (part two...)

Well folks, the first week of hockey is over and I've knit a game so far. (Thankfully, recaps tell me who scored and when, just in case I miss anything.)

Already, I feel like I'm squishing the games too much, so I'm adding extra rows in for all of the following games. (First game will be 'shorter' than all of the following ones, but overall, I think it'll be alright.  This is for me, after all.) And I'm changing up how I knit the "WS" rows during the games.  Pictures will be up when I remember to take/post them... (So, hopefully, soon. I just have to actually REMEMBER to take them...)


Edited to add: FIRST PICTURE!!!  Game 1 vs The Washington Capitals

The Thick Red Stripe towards the top shows that WE WON.

Not a great picture, maybe, but it's a start. We'll see how this progresses as the games continue on!!

Happy hockey season!

No comments:

Post a Comment